Business Continuance- COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers:
As the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to unfold, we recognize the importance of continuing to serve you reliably and efficiently and as such, will continue to provide our services without interruption. We assure you that we have been closely monitoring the news from reputable sources, such as the Government of Canada and World Health Organization and have set contingency plans in place for various types of situations that may arise.
We have considered a wide range of situations and are implementing the following measures to limit the spread of an outbreak and ensure our customer expectations are still being met:
• To limit the risk of exposure, staff have been given additional training on reducing the spread of the COVID-19 virus, such as social distancing, frequent hand washing and
• All of our employees have been instructed to work remotely. Staff members have access to laptops and to secure VPN and collaboration tools. This will ensure we can continue to provide services without interruption.
• Communication from Senior Management has ensured all staff is made aware of the suspension of in-office and in-person meetings, and restriction on non-essential business travel
• Employees returning from holiday or sick leave have been instructed to stay home if symptoms are prevalent.
• We have a designated team lead for COVID-19 response in the workplace who will monitor the rates and effects of COVID-19 through the World Health Organization and Government of Canada websites.
We will continue to provide updates to our customers as they become available. Thank you for patience and understanding during this unprecedented global event and we are appreciative of your loyalty during this time.